Experienced Measured Building Surveyor
We are looking for an experienced Measured Building Surveyor to join our long-established company, based from our East Sussex office.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, as you will need to complete all aspects of the fieldwork and CAD/modelling, using the latest survey techniques and instruments.
You must be able to work as part of a team or independently. Your work will be throughout the UK with the very occasional working away from home.
- A least 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Degree or similar in surveying (experienced candidates will be considered).
- Excellent AutoCAD skills (plus REVIT skills preferably).
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and well organised.
- Work accurately with attention to detail.
- A full UK driving licence.
We will offer:
- A salary package dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
Aworth Survey Consultants is a long established measured land and building surveying company operating in London and the South East. We are also is an authorised Ordnance Survey Data Centre supplying mapping and data products to a wide range of professionals and the general public.
Aworth Land Surveys Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this position please send your CV together with a covering letter to:
Aworth Survey Consultants, Norfolk House, Norfolk Way, Uckfield,
East Sussex TN22 1EP
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates.