Trainee Land Surveyor
We are actively recruiting for a Trainee Land Surveyor in the Farnborough, Hampshire area to work with our Land Surveyor. Aworth is a well-established measured land and building survey company operating in London and the South East.
Main duties and responsibilities will be:
To assist the Surveyor in carrying out topographical and measured building surveys, including railway surveys and setting out using specialist equipment and technology. Full training will be provided.
Our ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- You will be required to work indoors and outdoors all year round and work in a range of environments including Highways, Rail, Property and Retail.
- GCSE’s or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- You must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate that you can work as part of a team and being proactive.
- It is essential that you live in Farnborough, Hampshire as you will be working with the Surveyor who is based in this location. Early starts will be required.
Benefits and Reward
- Daily Subsistence
- Monthly Bonus
- Ongoing CPD
- Pension Scheme
A Job Description and Person Specification is available upon request.
If you have knowledge of Leica survey equipment, AutoCAD software, GNSS equipment & Total Stations this would be an advantage but not essential as all training will be provided.
Aworth Survey Consultants is a long established measured land and building surveying company, operating in London and the South East and is an authorised Ordnance Survey Data Centre supplying mapping and data products to a wide range of professionals and the general public.
Aworth Land Surveys is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter to:
Aworth Survey Consultants, Norfolk House, Norfolk Way, Uckfield,
East Sussex, TN22 1EP
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates.